Many veterans who have seen active service are entitled to receive a campaign medal.
If you would like to apply for a medal, you will need to complete a form and send it to the Ministry of Defence.
We can send you the form you need.  Please add your details to our list below, and put your full postal address in the comments section.  We will post you your form as soon as we can. 
I have seen active military service before 1969. Please send me information on how to apply for my Veteran's Medal
Forename: Surname:
Postcode: Email:
News updates on this issue?
Other news from us?

If you have opted to receive updates, then you must supply an email address. You can of course opt out of emails, calls or SMS at any time in the future, and we won't sell your details to anyone else. Full details are in our privacy policy.

Find out more about Chesterfield and Staveley's Lib Dem MP on his website,

Our other petitions include:

        Save our Post Offices
     Better funding for Derbyshire Police

Published and promoted by and on behalf of Chesterfield Liberal Democrats, First Floor, 69 West Bars, Chesterfield, S40 1BA
Hosted (printed) by NativeSpace, 7 Royd Terrace, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7BT,, who are not responsible for any of the contents of the site.